Our experience at Bio2012
The Iris for Biotech Module addresses many key issues currently faced by Biotechnology companies today. Some of the key capabilities of the system include:
- Protecting Intellectual Property ? investment in intellectual property is protected as all documentation related to the asset such as patents, contracts and other key information is retained.
- Superior On-Time Execution through Collaboration ? All stakeholders involved in an activity are able to stay connected, share and synchronize their work
- Proactively Managed Product Development Milestones ? all steps involved in product development are readily captured resulting in superior, on time execution of all activities and milestone tracking
- Achieve Compliance without the Overhead ? There are adequate check and balances built into the system to achieve compliance according to FDA and company-specific requirements.
Key Event Highlights Include:
- Janaki Joshi, CEO of Iris Interactive will be speaking on how Biotech companies can achieve breakthrough results using a cloud-based technology
- Day 3 at 11:00am, Iris will have a drawing for a $100 Visa Gift Card and 3 free hours of consulting. Just stop by Booth 3350 in Hall B to drop your business card for a chance to win!
- Demos of the Iris for Biotech Module available at the Iris Interactive Booth throughout the entire conference.